[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: getSingleResult() issues in JBoss 6

Merv Newell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 15 14:53:07 EDT 2011

Merv Newell [http://community.jboss.org/people/emsien] created the discussion

"Re: getSingleResult() issues in JBoss 6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/593348#593348

Yes line 1 did fix the problem. In my persistence.xml file that I was using that worked for JBoss 4.2.3 it had the line

<property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.SQLServerDialect"/>

so when I changed it to

<property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect"/>

I got past the getSingleResult error - The line you gave me makes sense since I'm using MySql - not sure why 4.2.3 worked using the line that was there but hey its working for Jboss 6 now and that's all that counts.

Thanks for the help
merv