[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: EJBHREE-2193: using deprecated TimerServiceFactory for restoring timers???

Frank Langelage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 17 03:06:00 EDT 2011

Frank Langelage [http://community.jboss.org/people/lafr] created the discussion

"Re: EJBHREE-2193: using deprecated TimerServiceFactory for restoring timers???"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/593635#593635

Your problem is not related to this as far as I can see.
My question was about warnings on startup and deployment. These warnings are still there in 6.1.0.SNAPSHOT.

Your problem is
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mycompany.ce.dm.timerservice.TimerSrvc

Is this class part of your deployment unit?

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]