[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: EJBHREE-2193: using deprecated TimerServiceFactory for restoring timers???

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 17 03:15:17 EDT 2011

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: EJBHREE-2193: using deprecated TimerServiceFactory for restoring timers???"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/593639#593639

> Frank Langelage wrote:
>

> My question was about warnings on startup and deployment. These warnings are still there in 6.1.0.SNAPSHOT.
Yeah, I understand those are a bit annoying. We'll make sure they get fixed for 6.1.0.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]