[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: EJB - JBOSS - JNDI HELP!!!

stefano bertozzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 18 04:19:14 EDT 2011

stefano bertozzi [http://community.jboss.org/people/bertoz84] created the discussion

"Re: EJB - JBOSS - JNDI      HELP!!!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594020#594020

thank you for help.

I have no +log4j.properties+ or .+xml+ in my whole computer.
I saw that this log4j is something that you can download from APACHE, like ant ( ant also is missing in my JBOSS distribution; is it ant something that usually comes with jboss? ). I don't know if i need it.

CLASSPATH in my win7 is set to: +.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip+

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]