[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How to Know the No of Messages In Queue/Topic

Vinay Bommarati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 20 00:10:15 EDT 2011

Vinay Bommarati [http://community.jboss.org/people/vinayknr41] created the discussion

"How to Know the  No of Messages In Queue/Topic"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594275#594275

Hello All

When I have created Topic / Queue through  Jboss Admin Console or Through xml files , those are created and i cn view those Status & Number of messages procesing by them through Admin Console .

But If write jboss.xml for creating destinations  ( *<create-destination> to true & Placing In Ear/Jar)   ,*  i can not view those topic/queue status in Admin Console even though they are created successfully .

*So ,pls help is there any way to view the number of messages received  by queue/Topics that  is created  through jboss.xml*

*And One more problem iam facing is , some times the topic status is coming down in AdminConsole .......& If i click the node of  that topic , its giving me a big list of exception in console.........So , In what Situations the status of Topi/Queue will be down even though they are created Successfully*

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]