[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 3.x vs 5.x Comparison

s b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 21 17:20:41 EDT 2011

s b [http://community.jboss.org/people/simonbaker] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 3.x vs 5.x Comparison"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594600#594600

I second this question.

We have an application started in jBPM 3.2.  We would like to hear about differences to more recent versions of jBPM and migration considerations.

We have a number of GPD xml files defining the workflow graphics.  We learned to parse these files to display the graph ourselvs using JGraph.  We would be interested in hearing from any others needing the same capability who have done it with more recent versions of jBPM.

-SB