[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Why do I get a warning for webservice on JBoss 5.1 CXF with Spring

Katja R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 22 12:05:35 EDT 2011

Katja R [http://community.jboss.org/people/kroessi] created the discussion

"Why do I get a warning for webservice on JBoss 5.1 CXF with Spring"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594834#594834

Hi,

I am currently working on JBoss 5.1.EAP with JBossWS-CXF stack. There I deploy a war file. The web application uses Spring. In one Spring bean I call a web service. The service classes (interface and JAXB classes) are generated with wsconsume.
The service invocation looks like

            MyService myService = new MyService(new URL(http://localhost:8080/myService?wsdl), new QName(            "http://www.mycompany.de/myservice", "MyService"));

When I deploy the war file, I get a warning which produces a very large stacktrace (see below). The web service invocation works basically, but I would like to know the reason for the warning and the stacktrace. Can anybody help?

2011-03-22 16:26:36,694 WARNING [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory] Initial attempt to crate application context was unsuccessful.org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.customEditorConfigurer' defined in URL [vfszip:/tmp/jboss/jboss-as/server/default/deployers/jbossws.deployer/cxf-rt-bindings-soap.jar/META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.fixml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type [java.util.ArrayList] to required type [org.springframework.beans.PropertyEditorRegistrar[]] for property 'propertyEditorRegistrars'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.spring.SoapVersionRegistrar] to required type [org.springframework.beans.PropertyEditorRegistrar] for property 'propertyEditorRegistrars[0]': no matching editors or conversion strategy foundat org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:480)at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:380)at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext.<init>(BusApplicationContext.java:91)at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createApplicationContext(SpringBusFactory.java:102)at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:93)at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:86)at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:64)at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java:53)at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.getDefaultBus(BusFactory.java:69)at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.getThreadDefaultBus(BusFactory.java:106)at org.apache.cxf.BusFactory.getThreadDefaultBus(BusFactory.java:97)at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:64)at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:56)at de.mycompany.www.myservice.MyService.<init>(MyService.java:42)... (rest of stacktrace omitted)

Thanks,
Katja

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]