[jboss-user] [jBPM] - java:/jbpmDS not bound issue

Benson Fung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 22 13:29:46 EDT 2011

Benson Fung [http://community.jboss.org/people/bensonfungjava] created the discussion

"java:/jbpmDS not bound issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/594861#594861

Hi,

I deployed an application for retrieving all deployed process name into a SOA-P server.  The application is deployed into server/default/deploy folder.  However, when the server is started, it got java:/jbpmDS not bound error.

But if I deployed the application into jbpm.esb folder, it works fine without any problem.

Can anyone help me how I can fix this error?  And the application can be deployed into server/default/deploy folder?

Please help

Thanks