[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How much time a Message will reside in a Queue/Topic

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 23 05:50:33 EDT 2011

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: How much time a Message will reside in a Queue/Topic"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595002#595002

Those details can be found here  http://hornetq.sourceforge.net/docs/hornetq-2.1.2.Final/quickstart-guide/en/html/index.html http://hornetq.sourceforge.net/docs/hornetq-2.1.2.Final/quickstart-guide/en/html/index.html

> Vinay Bommarati wrote:
>

> And Is there any another  way to see the number of messages/Durable , non-durable Subscriptions of a topic  like jmx-console or else any where et.??

The appropriate MBeans in jmx-console would perhaps have those info. I haven't checked the operations exposed by those MBeans.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]