[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Resize session pool at runtime?

Kai Weingärtner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 23 13:20:00 EDT 2011

Kai Weingärtner [http://community.jboss.org/people/KaiWeing] created the discussion

"Resize session pool at runtime?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595155#595155

Hello,

I am are building an application which should adjust the load it produces according to the current throughput. Therefore I would like to adjust the number of concurrent workers (MDBs) on a message queue during runtime.

Is there any way to do that with JBoss Messaging (or better yet, in an app server agnostic way)? Can I adjust the session pool size programmatically?

I am using JBoss 5.1.0.GA
Which comes with JBoss Messaging 1.4.3.GA

Any help is much appreciated.

Kai

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]