[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: In memory TaskClient without Mina or JMS

Marie MM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 24 07:40:11 EDT 2011

Marie MM [http://community.jboss.org/people/mariemm] created the discussion

"Re: In memory TaskClient without Mina or JMS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595321#595321

Thank you very much for this details. I am using it and it works great. And it is very easy to change existing examples (instead of 'client', use 'taskSession').

Is there any drawback of using this solution? I would expect this to be the default solution, since it is how it is to understand and it worked in similar way in previous version of jBPM. Of course, the possibility to extend it by various services is great.