[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm hibernate persistence

Tom G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 27 01:50:00 EDT 2011

Tom G [http://community.jboss.org/people/afisboy] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm hibernate persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595800#595800

I did a JNDI lookup on the UserTransaction and TransactionManager (I'm working with JBoss).  I added it to the env property

env.set(EnvironmentName.TRANSACTION_MANAGER, tm);
env.set(EnvironmentName.TRANSACTION, ut);

That got things to kind of work the JPAKnowledgeSesion, but it hasn't been stable.  I haven't had much luck getting the JPA versions to work.  I've been trying to get service tasks to work which would get up triggering threads to call the completeWorkItem calls on long running tasks.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Its been discouraging trying to work within the JBoss container.  I suspect I'm not doing it right.  Has anyone had any luck running within JBoss using JPA versions?