[jboss-user] [EJB3] - The on-going story of hot-deploying EJBs

Dan Allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 27 14:00:23 EDT 2011

Dan Allen [http://community.jboss.org/people/dan.j.allen] commented on

"The on-going story of hot-deploying EJBs"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/ejb3/blog/2011/02/23/the-on-going-story-of-hot-deploying-ejbs#comment-5923

Hopefully we are looking internally at the great work started by AS developer  http://community.jboss.org/people/swd847 Stuart Douglas. We  http://community.jboss.org/thread/152795 made an attempt to court his project,  https://github.com/fakereplace/fakereplace fakereplace, to JBoss before Stuart joined to no avail. That barrier (as lame as it was) is no longer an issue, so we should continue pursuing it.