[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Call a Web Service out of a Web Application

Kobi Mbagwu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 28 09:16:02 EDT 2011

Kobi Mbagwu [http://community.jboss.org/people/ombagwu] created the discussion

"Re: Call a Web Service out of a Web Application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/595944#595944

Hello,

I am having similar issues and i'm looking for solution to the problem. Please have a look at my thread at
 http://community.jboss.org/thread/164582 http://community.jboss.org/thread/164582
Also I'll like to know in bits what you did to solve your problem. I have downloaded the JbossWS-metro but don't have a clue how to use it with Jboss.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]