[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Best way to create a Web Service client on Jboss 4.2.1

Andrew Rubalcaba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 28 23:40:33 EDT 2011

Andrew Rubalcaba [http://community.jboss.org/people/arubalcaba] created the discussion

"Best way to create a Web Service client on Jboss 4.2.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/596088#596088

We have a couple of versions of Jboss running within our organization. Recently we've exposed some JbossWS Endpoints on a Jboss5 using jbossws-native-3.4.0.  Those services need a client that is going to run on Jboss 4.2.1.  What is the best way to go about doing this?  Does Jboss 4.2.1 come with a certain version of JbossWS and can I just use the wsconsume for this that will use Jboss 4.2.1 and not Jboss5?

What jars will I need for the client to run correctly?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]