[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: long live consumer stops working

Joseph S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 29 17:09:51 EDT 2011

Joseph S [http://community.jboss.org/people/jselvin] created the discussion

"Re: long live consumer stops working"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/596379#596379

Hi Simo Nikula,

Thank you so much for the response.

I have issues while using the above said versions.

I have to stick with Jboss 4.2 and Java 1.5 version in my application.
But jboss-messaging-1.4.7.GA depends on AOP and many other third party libraries.

1) Kindly let me know what all dependent jars you added to make them work.
2) What version of JBoss you are using.
3) Is there any readme file for the jboss messaging releases(also let me know the location of the repository you have downloaded).

Regards,
Joseph.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]