[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unit testing JBPM processes

peter harrison do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 29 18:39:41 EDT 2011

peter harrison [http://community.jboss.org/people/cheetah100] created the discussion

"Re: Unit testing JBPM processes"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/596392#596392

We have been using our own message system which delivers messages onto queues. When under test we could replace this message delivery system with a mock delivery system. However, now I'm looking at moving to use the ESB Service Node to call services and have run into the same issue; that is you can't test the process in absence of the live ESB services.

I would like to find a way to test a process without calling live services.