[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss5 start problem

gasper jeric do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 30 03:18:49 EDT 2011

gasper jeric [http://community.jboss.org/people/gjerich] created the discussion

"JBoss5 start problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/596432#596432

HI to all,
a made my own jboss5 profile on virtual machine... server starts in all mode. but it get me following message:

ERROR  AbstractKernelController Error installing to Real: name=vfszip:/opt/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/volrre/deploy/profileservice-secured.jar/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real.

ps: default profileservice-secured.jar file is there in root directory. what am i doing wrong?

can please someone help me.

have a nice day

gasper