[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: JBoss 6 or 7 training

Paul Hinds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 1 05:32:31 EDT 2011

Paul Hinds [http://community.jboss.org/people/teknopaul] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 or 7 training"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602883#602883

Thanks Jesse,

very helpful, but not really what I hoped to hear.

Do RedHat prepare training before AS7 is released or only after it has been released.

Current training tells us stuff we already know since we use JBoss every day. But there is funky new stuff in AS7 like inifinispan and another new JMS that if they work as promised probably mean we can do some redesigning of our caching framework.

Really we want to train the team on the version that will be in use when a project goes live, and we want to be on latest version every time we go through the pain of an upgrade.  Our projects take 6 months, so we want to have training on a version 6 months before its release date.  Is that ever going to be possible with RedHat.