[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4.4 Jobs

Tony D do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 3 10:08:05 EDT 2011

Tony D [http://community.jboss.org/people/pushpak1981] created the discussion

"jBPM 4.4 Jobs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603227#603227

Our jpdl contains only one async nodes at start and all the other Java activities are not async. So as per the docs my workflow will run in an single transaction as it has only one async node.
Is there any way i can stop the current executing job in between its execution ? i.e. At a particular instance when the process is running i wanted to successfully complete the current Java activity and stop the Process instance and start from the next java activity when i again signal the process.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.