[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Generated double-slash in webservice URL

Anatoliy Kulikov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 3 15:58:58 EDT 2011

Anatoliy Kulikov [http://community.jboss.org/people/akulikov] created the discussion

"Re: Generated double-slash in webservice URL"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603293#603293

Yes web services are working and “/” context root shouldstay.
Double-slash is making tree small problems:
1.      we have a clients for an existing web services
2.      we got some kind custom build flush map which is using current endpoint address(no way to rebuild it)
3.      we are government organization - firewall and load-balancer rules is finalized.

Currently I am moving web services from current “WAR” fileto a new with a different context root. A lot of job. I am hoping to find simplesolution instance of rework part of the project.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]