[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: lookup a session bean inside a servlet

stefano bertozzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 4 02:38:10 EDT 2011

stefano bertozzi [http://community.jboss.org/people/bertoz84] created the discussion

"Re: lookup a session bean inside a servlet"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603325#603325

Mechanism 1....if i'm not a dumb my .JAR is used by a web module, not an ejb module.

I thought that deploying my web project together with my .jar could cause the .jar to be deployed too, or at least set the jndi to point to my ejbs inside my .jar. Maybe that's not true.

I'll try your solutions guys...

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]