[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How to add constructors with ID in pojo generation?

u j do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 4 02:55:20 EDT 2011

u j [http://community.jboss.org/people/bcn] created the discussion

"Re: How to add constructors with ID in pojo generation?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603330#603330

I see, thanks.
By "session.load()" do you mean EntityManager.find()? Or of which class is your session object?

I don't have auto-generated IDs, but the constructor(id) is not generated. Anyway, if your approach is better, I'll use that.