[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Deploy jBPM on separated Project

reidz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 6 04:27:56 EDT 2011

reidz [http://community.jboss.org/people/reidz] created the discussion

"Re: Deploy jBPM on separated Project"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603836#603836

thanks again Chris
i've already considered what you suggested Chris, but all i think i need is the proper and best practice how to do it, so i just dont do wild guess about how to intgrate jBPM with my JSF project

i've watch this webinar by kris verlaenen  http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/2011/02/webinar-on-jbpm5-its-demo-time.html hereand in 55th minute
he said something about integration code so we can integrate with another project
i just can find any of kris post or anything about that integration code, or am i miss something here ? thanks

note:im start thinking to use jBPM3 now because much much adequate information