[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Problem for Timer of BisocketServerInvoker

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 6 15:27:01 EDT 2011

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: Problem for Timer of BisocketServerInvoker"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/603975#603975

Hi John,

Have you made any progress?

re: "Backend send a lot of objects (even 200.000) to jms queue few times per day, and client takes them from queue as fast as it is possible. Normally number of connections shouldn't be higher than number of concurrentConsumers set in spring configuration on client side."

Ok, so there aren't many connections at one time.  Do you think 16000 would be created over a period of time?

re: "I use jmap, and Eclipse memory analyzer"

I don't I've ever used the Eclipse memory analyzer.  In JProfiler, you can trace each object back to a "root" object that prevents it from being garbage collected.  Can you do the same thing with the Eclipse memory analyzer?  If so, that might help to clarify the situation.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]