[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: A question on the external event using event Correlation

byungwoojun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 8 17:57:44 EDT 2011

byungwoojun [http://community.jboss.org/people/byungwoojun] created the discussion

"Re: A question on the external event using event Correlation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604072#604072

OK, it looks like I self-answered my question above.

Now, I understand why Krisv V. said that use kession.signalEvent for the external aync event.

So, I used

ksession.signalEvent(eventType, eventData);     // without the top-level restoredProcessInstanceId.

Then, the jBPM 5 automatically finds the corresponding sub-process with the intermediate message event.

It worked as long as I don't share the ksession with another top-level bpmn process.

bwj.