[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Web Services newbie using JBoss AS6

Brett Schultz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 10 15:34:48 EDT 2011

Brett Schultz [http://community.jboss.org/people/schultz11] created the discussion

"Web Services newbie using JBoss AS6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604548#604548

Hi Everyone -

Looking for some help getting started.  I'm attempting to get a sample web service running on the latest GA version of JBoss AS.  I understand I don't need to separately install JBossWS to create and deploy web services.

I'm having a lot of trouble finding good documentation to get going.  Googling for information has been incredibly confusing, and I'm not finding any sort of "getting started" documentation or something like it.  Is there a good place or document out there to get started?  I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.

Thanks!

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]