[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - QueueConnectionFactory problem in JBoss-5.1.0.GA

hmusavi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 10 20:44:08 EDT 2011

hmusavi [http://community.jboss.org/people/hmusavi] created the discussion

"QueueConnectionFactory problem in JBoss-5.1.0.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604601#604601

I am upgrading from JBoss-4.2.3.GA to JBoss-5.1.0.GA. I have the following piece of code that worked fine in JBoss 4 but is giving me QueueConnectionFactory not bound exception in JBoss 5.

@Resource(mappedName="QueueConnectionFactory")
private QueueConnectionFactory queueConnectionFactory;

I noticed that in JNDI tree for JBoss 5 there is no longer a "QueueConnectionFactory" service in the Global JNDI namesapce but there is still a "ConnectionFactory". I tried changing my code to use "ConnectionFactory" instead and that removed the exception but some functionality is not working any more.

I see this in the Java namespace though:

Other components with java:comp namespace
java:comp namespace of the component jboss.j2ee:ear=EO.ear,jar=tds.jar,name=ServerControllerBean,service=EJB3 :
+- env (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   +- queueConnectionFactory[link -> QueueConnectionFactory] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)

Any idea would be appreciated. I have tried many things and nothing has been fully working for me.

Thanks

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]