[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Job executor configuration jbpm4.4

parvathy j a do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 11 05:06:27 EDT 2011

parvathy j a [http://community.jboss.org/people/parvathy] created the discussion

"Job executor configuration jbpm4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604655#604655

Hi,

   I wanted to configure my Job Executor thread for my application . I added
<process-engine-context>
<job-executor threads="4" idle="60000" idle-max="120000" lock-millis="3600000" />
</process-engine-context>

this in my jbpm.cfg.xml file and i also imported

<import resource="jbpm.jobexecutor.cfg.xml"/>

I changed the idle time to 1 minute, whose default idle time is 5 seconds. But after adding this also the job executor is executing at 5 seconds time interval..
could anyone please help me in this..

Thanking You
Parvathy J A