[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - pb Persistence cluster JMS JBOSS AS 4.1

eric eric do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 11 08:50:43 EDT 2011

eric eric [http://community.jboss.org/people/ehebert] created the discussion

"pb Persistence cluster JMS JBOSS AS 4.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604726#604726

I build a conf JBoss 4.1 community platform with :
- 1 cluster of two nodes JMS JBoss AS  with Messaging with clustered queues
- 1 mysql 5.0 persistence unit for permanent JMS messages in master/master config
- 1 cluster of two nodes EJB session stateless for business logic
- 1 jms client to deliver messages for the JMS cluster.
What does it happen ?
when I send messages in 20 threads of 30 msg in the clustered queues :
ALL is al right : each message is managed by 1  node MDB  of the JMS cluster, each MDB onDemand method activates  a EJB business function in the EJB cluster.
But after the test, there are SOME messages that stay in the mysql RDBMS :
JBM_MSG_REF 0 message
JBM_MSG 6 messages are in the persistence table.
for 600 msg sent.
Is there any one that have any idea of what does it happend  ? Is is a bug or how to solve this pb ?
The pb doesn't happend with 5 threads for 2 messages !!!
Best regards.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]