[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get managed connection

Tiago Emerick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 11 09:59:15 EDT 2011

Tiago Emerick [http://community.jboss.org/people/tiagoemerick] created the discussion

"Re: Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get managed connection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604755#604755

Hi,

im sorry for reply an old post, but im getting the same error and i though that you could help me.

In my case, im tunning jboss and stress my app whith jmeter. I have to score 300 simultaneous access.
For that, i have 2 jboss running and 1 apache (mod_cluster) doing load balancer.

Analysing the results with 120 access i get
> Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get managed connection for

But the number of connections in use, is not on top. (im using JON to monitory connections)

So... i think that it shoul probably be the number of threads.
> The scenario there is when I am trying to execute transaction for max no of threads. The threads are unable to get the connection and it gives a error.

Anyone can give me an advice or tips for tunning apache?
I think that apache that is limiting that. What you think?

Thx

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]