[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Calling a webservice from an html page

ccmagrane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 11 13:02:06 EDT 2011

ccmagrane [http://community.jboss.org/people/ccmagrane] created the discussion

"Calling a webservice from an html page"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604789#604789

I'm very new to Webservices, this is my first attempt, and I have a program that logs you into a system using user credentials.  Using eclipse I am able to deploy the webservice and I have used SoapUI to test it.  Everything works peachy.  Now I'm thinking my next step is to make a html webpage that a user can go to to Login to this system using the webservice.  I have researched a bit about how to call the service in an html and I can't seem to find a JAVA specific example.

Basically what would be the best we to call a webservice using soaprequests in HTML?  Or am I just going in the wrong direction entirely with this project?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]