[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Simulation of process definition

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 11 15:21:15 EDT 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Simulation of process definition"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604801#604801

Hi Bernd,

I was counting on your reply here - I read on of the articles you pointed out and going to read the rest now - once I got it so big thanks for your input.

I am in the middle of migrating to SourceForge so I hope I will have it ready by the end of the week(end). The plan is to have there in downloads available package (tomcat, signavio modeler and simulation engine) to be able to play around for a while and share some comments and thoughts about it.

while doing it you can get a short into in form of  https://sourceforge.net/p/bpm-accelerator/wiki/Simulation%20Engine/attachment/simulation-engine-screencast.swf screen cast (without voice) but at least shows capabilities of the tools integrated together.

Again, all comments are more than welcome!

Cheers
Maciej