[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get managed connection

Tiago Emerick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 12 09:14:17 EDT 2011

Tiago Emerick [http://community.jboss.org/people/tiagoemerick] created the discussion

"Re: Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get managed connection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604943#604943

Just closing my thread for a future guys...

In my case, the real problem has nothing related about my last post.
I was wrong when i believed in DBA.

He said that the Postgresql has no limit connections, but it was setted for 100 only.
So, the error appears...

When increase this number... all problemas has gone!  :)

Thx for all

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]