[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Different WorkItemManager objects

Cristiano Nicolai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 18 20:39:49 EDT 2011

Cristiano Nicolai [http://community.jboss.org/people/cristiano.nicolai] created the discussion

"Re: Different WorkItemManager objects"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/605955#605955

My first goal is to be able to define the CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler using drools.session.conf. This will allow me to have different implementations for dev, prod environments. Today, this is the only handler that needs to be hard coded because it receive a session as parameter on his constructor.

Having a look in the CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler code the session is used only to get the WorkingItemManager, for this reason I thought that I could simply use the WorkingItemManager received as parameter on executeWorkItem or abortWorkItem.

I hope to make it more clear now  ;)