[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - how to get file attached in a SOAP message

Antoine Brun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 19 11:50:11 EDT 2011

Antoine Brun [http://community.jboss.org/people/abr] created the discussion

"how to get file attached in a SOAP message"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/606086#606086

Hello,

I'm trying to understand the mecanism to get a SOAP attachment in a EJB3 based web service.

I'm using SOAP UI to add an attached file to my SOAP request.
I was able to parse the attachments with a SOAPHandler defined in a handler chain.

but

how do I get the attachments in the web service implementation?

The attachment is available in the SOAPMessageContext but this SOAPMessageContext is not available in the EJB3 that implements the web service.

Can someone direct me to some doc or examples?

Thank you,

Antoine

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]