[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Users in task server

Alex Pavlov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 23 19:47:45 EDT 2011

Alex Pavlov [http://community.jboss.org/people/rushproject] created the discussion

"Re: Users in task server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/606639#606639

Hi Sebastien,

I have no idea.

We do not try to employ jBPM in our projects any more. During last 6 months I have tried multiple open source BPMN engines just to discover that every product forces me to engage into composing a puzzle made of plugins, property dialog boxes and code snippets written in scripting languages. Finally, we had to develop in-house solution, which works pretty well for us.

Sincerely,
Alex