[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - JBOSS 5.1: ignore persistence.xml in jar file

Sergey Zubarev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 26 03:05:25 EDT 2011

Sergey Zubarev [http://community.jboss.org/people/zsv] created the discussion

"JBOSS 5.1: ignore persistence.xml in jar file"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607119#607119

Hello!

I need to ignore persistence.xml in jar lib in my project on server jboss 5.1.

Structure of my project:

project.ear
 \ lib
 \ META-INF
 \ core.jar
*\ META-INF\persistence.xml*
 \ other jars and wars

I'm using next jboss-classloading.xml (because I'm using dirrefent hibernate lib):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classloading xmlns="urn:jboss:classloading:1.0"
    domain="asdu.repair.ear"
    export-all="NON_EMPTY"
    import-all="true"
    parent-first="false">
</classloading>

I need to ignore  core.jar\META-INF\persistence.xml because jboss throw Exception during this PU start.

I'm trying to add jboss-ignore.txt to project.ear/META-INF with following content:

core.jar/META-INF/persistence.xml

Please help!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]