[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Jboss 6 Server is not responding. Do you want to terminate this server? YES!

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 26 05:33:40 EDT 2011

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"Jboss 6 Server is not responding. Do you want to terminate this server? YES!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607160#607160

I use eclipse helios, actual jbt, jboss as 6.

When stopping the application server from the server-gui by clicking the button, then it does not resonding for a few minutes.

After a long wait, I get this message:

*Jboss 6 Server is not responding. Do you want to terminate this server? Click Ok to terminate the server  or click Cancel to continue to waiting.*

How can I avoid the long wait? Actually I have to close eclipse and open it again.