[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Changing objects and serialization problem

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 26 11:34:17 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Changing objects and serialization problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607264#607264

Ender, well.. we do as much as we can answering a lot of questions here. I'm personally trying to answer most of the questions related with jBPM5 because jBPM 3.2.x is old and the community itself is moving to the newest version.
Do you really want us to give you the solution for your particular problem? we can help you giving you some advices, but this is a free channel and we do what we can to answer most of the questions that are being asked here.
The solution really depends on how you are storing the objects and what kind of unmarshaling problems are you having. If you take a look at the problem and share with us more information we can try to help better, but with the information that you put in your question there is not a clear answer because we don't have enough information.

Cheers