[jboss-user] [EJB3] - MDB user password connection

Eli Ayash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 2 09:49:17 EDT 2011

Eli Ayash [http://community.jboss.org/people/ayael01jb] created the discussion

"MDB user password connection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634615#634615

Hi,

I created a MDB which registered to a Queue.
Currently this MDB is working fine and I successfully tested it with a client connection (e.g cnn = factory.createQueueConnection();).
I would like to add some security to my MDB by allow connecting it only by user/password (e.g cnn = factory.createQueueConnection(user, pwd);)
I searched for a solution and found many different options but couldnt understand a clear answer.
Can someone add a description of what steps should be done/configured for having that functionality?
I'm using jboss 5.0.1 GA.

Thanks,

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]