[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5.2: own service task feature usable with the console?

mrmoe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 2 10:18:56 EDT 2011

mrmoe [http://community.jboss.org/people/mrmoe] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5.2: own service task feature usable with the console?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634623#634623

Thx for your response, i just tested it and i can define a workitem definition. So i created my own Java Class work item in the web designer. But i cant use it in the designer, when trying to use it by drag and drop, it justs pops back to the palette. Next question is the usage of my work item java implementation, i havent heard a word about it in the video, from where comes the email work item java implementation? For new users it just looks a little bit like magic.

Im doing a evaluation for open source process engines and i have to say that i am frustrated about the documentation and the "how to use" of JBPM.