[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: SonicMQ RA in JBoss7 showing lots of IJ000612 warnings

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 2 12:58:19 EDT 2011

Jesper Pedersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen] created the discussion

"Re: SonicMQ RA in JBoss7 showing lots of IJ000612 warnings"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634663#634663

Which means that the equally check in JMSConnectionRequestInfo failed, mostly likely due to that the internal state of the object changed while in use.

DEBUG log should give you a bit more information about the CRI if they implement toString().

Those two ERRORs are mndatory spec requirements. If that is all then that should be an easy for them, however won't affect the above issue.

This is a case for Progress, since the managed connections in the connection pool can't be matched we have to destroy it, since we can't reuse it. Your application will work, but under a heavy performance penalty.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]