[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Possible bug with JBoss Messaging on bisocket transport

Yong Hao Gao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 3 01:10:08 EDT 2011

Yong Hao Gao [http://community.jboss.org/people/gaohoward] created the discussion

"Re: Possible bug with JBoss Messaging on bisocket transport"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634722#634722

I don't think it is a bug. To me either method of the two for doing one-ways has its own benefits and drawbacks. For this specific case it seems picking the other method can solve the problem but I'm not sure whehter this can cause other issues or not.

I believe the timeout can be reduced by tuning the remoting configuration, rather than changing the code. As you may know JBM is now in maintenance mode only, we won't do anything to it unless critical bug fixes.

Howard

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]