[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: SonicMQ RA in JBoss7 showing lots of IJ000612 warnings

Robert Stupp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 3 05:49:36 EDT 2011

Robert Stupp [http://community.jboss.org/people/snazy] created the discussion

"Re: SonicMQ RA in JBoss7 showing lots of IJ000612 warnings"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634778#634778

Thanks for your help.

I tried to check the issue myself - but I do not really know the background, why it does not match/match - which of the parts of the CRI are relevant and which are not. If I have more time, I'll get back and do some more reverse engineering.

The RA code seems to be compiled for JDK 1.4.

I will forward it to Progress (which is complicated  :(  )

Nice - this bug seems to give SonicMQ RA a performance penalty in all app servers - and they did not see it.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]