[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Switching message store databases: problem with AS 5.1

Rajesh Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 3 12:51:53 EDT 2011

Rajesh Kumar [http://community.jboss.org/people/jbossrulzz] created the discussion

"Re: Switching message store databases: problem with AS 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634903#634903

Hi,

I have a 3 node cluser and recently migrated from HSQLDB to Mysql for JMS messaging Datastore. I currently have the Post Office non clustered and have not commented out anything below the clustered attribute.

I dont see any expcetions in my ogs, but my question is on a clustered jboss, is it best to have the post office clustered too? or is it ok to have it non clustered?

I use JBoss 5.1 and Mysql 5.0

Thanks
Rajesh

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]