[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Propagation of ABORT state in Sub process to parent.

dme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 4 13:34:41 EDT 2011

dme [http://community.jboss.org/people/dme] created the discussion

"Re: Propagation of ABORT state in Sub process to parent."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635131#635131

Hi Maciej,

Thanks for the response. I have implemented the call activity to throw the exception and the error handler as a boundary event in the main process. There are 2 issues I ran into

1. I have to redeclare the error code in my main process since the reference to the error code does not understand that its already defined in the subprocess (probably expected) but not sure if this would cause an issue
2. An error event is treated as a terminating event, and it stops the entire process. So the main process error handler is never fired.

Can you please verify that I have implemented the solution according to your suggestion.

Thanks.