[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: MapBasedPersistenceTest issue

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 7 04:06:48 EST 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: MapBasedPersistenceTest issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635277#635277

Donald, looking bit more on the error that is thrown, it looks like there are two possible causes of it:
* ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor is shutdown
* ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor has exhausted pool of threads so it can except any new jobs
Personally I consider second option as more likely to happen. If I recall correctly the size of thread pool is by default set to 1 and such executor is bound to the session so if there are more than one job to be scheduled at the same time it could cause to reject exception being raised.

Does you controller ensuring that each request will have its own dedicated session and only one process instance will be using it? Just wondering if that could help to narrow down the scope of investigation...

HTH