[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Instance is created but not showing in Process instance screen once its completed

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 7 21:30:26 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Instance is created but not showing in Process instance screen once its completed"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635453#635453

I don't have the code here.. but I imagine that you have two options:
1) Change the query (named query) that is being called by the console to retrive all the process instances (finished and not finished)
2) Build another screen to show completed processes (I like this one)

Cheers