[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Issue with running jbpm console 5.1 in websphere 7

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 8 17:06:38 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"Issue with running jbpm console 5.1 in websphere 7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635600#635600

I am trying to deploy the jbpm 5.1 console in websphere 7. I followed the following wiki link which talks about running jbpm 3.2.2 on was 6.

 http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-11089 http://community.jboss.org/wiki/Jbpm32OnWAS61

Here is what i have done to set it up on was:

I have created db2 datasource on was7.
I have created custom registry, I am able to map the roles with user names.
deployed both gwt-console and gwt-console-server war on was 7.
Start the server
Start the human task server
Start the process.

Now when I launch JBPM console:

 http://localhost:9082/gwt-console/app.html http://localhost:9082/gwt-console/app.html

I get following error:

* Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.BootstrapAction'
* Exception: 'class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException'
HTTP 404: Error 404: Could not find resource for relative : /server/status of full path: http://localhost:9082/gwt-console-server/rs/server/status  |

Not sure what  I m missing. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

I have been able to deploy the console successfully on JBOSS no issues there.

BTW, I am running it on IE7.

thanks